Directions to Setthorns
From the West
- Follow the A31 and approximately two miles after Ringwood, take the exit on the right to Burley.
- After the Shell Garage, turn right under the bridge.
- Travel through Burley and after approximately two miles you will see the Station Tea House on the right.
- Stay on this road until you see a blue and white ‘Setthorns Campsite’ sign.
- Turn right and the site is 400m on your right.
From the North and East
- Follow the M27 and exit at J1 on to the A337 to Lyndhurst.
- Go through Lyndhurst and at the Ferrari garage turn right onto the A337 to Brockenhurst.
- Get into the left hand lane and stay on the A337.
- You will pass Hollands Wood Campsite and the Balmer Lawn Hotel on your left.
- Keep going until you reach the Filley Inn pub on your left.
- Turn right here and follow this road.
- You will pass under two railway bridges.
- Turn right after the second bridge and Setthorns Campsite is approximately one mile on the left.
Please note: Some Sat Nav systems will guide you to New Milton if you enter our postcode. If this happens and you wish to use your Sat Nav, we recommend that you enter ‘Sway’ and a member of our team can guide you to the site from there if necessary.
Public Transport around Setthorns
From Setthorns Reception it takes 35mins to walk to Sway Railway station, which is the main Weymouth to London Waterloo line. You can also hop on to Brockenhurst in just 5 mins. www.southwesttrains.co.uk
Unfortunately there are no buses that run past the site, buses do go from Sway into Brockenhurst where you can get buses to Southampton, Lymington and other routes.
There is a bookable “CANGO” bus service from Sway which travels around the immediate local area and is a hop on and hop off service.
New Forest Tour Bus
Once in the Forest, the tour bus is a great way to travel and runs from June to September. There are 3 routes to choose from..(Red, Green & Blue.)It is a hop on and hop off service covering most of the Forest
For more information: www.thenewforesttour.info
The main coach station is Southampton. The nearest stop to the site is outside Brockenhurst College.
For more information: www.nationalexpress.com
There are a number of taxis that operate in the New Forest.